It's launch day!
Our first LFN Community Events & Announcements flyer for the month of April is now available!
This is a new tool that we will be using to help ensure that communication with members is timely, relevant and reaches as many people as possible.
What is it?
The flyer contains a summary of event/meeting details, opportunities & announcements for the month ahead.
Where can I get one?
- LFN's Band Admin & Executive Council Offices in Watson Lake and Daylu Dena Council Office in Lower Post have take-home copies.
- A copy will be delivered to all residences in LFN communities.
- The flyer will be posted under News&Announcements on our website at https://bit.ly/2WIcnCq and on our Facebook page.
Don't live in an LFN community but want to receive the flyers?
- Sign up for our e-news by entering your email address under SIGN UP FOR NEWS & UPDATES on our website homepage: https://www.liardfirstnation.ca/
- Visit an LFN office to pick up a copy.
Where can I get full details on the listings from the flyer?
- Calendar view of the events on LFN's website: https://bit.ly/2HRbRyI
- Details for Jobs & Opportunities on LFN's website: https://bit.ly/2OwoQGM
- Bulletin boards at LFN/Daylu offices will have notices posted
How can I provide feedback/ask questions?
Email feedback & input to email@example.com or call the Executive Council Office at 867-536-7901
Do you have an event, meeting or opportunity for the LFN community?
Share it with us by using our website form: https://bit.ly/2uH5ntO